7:58 AM October 22, 2011
Simple
My family and I went to hartamas shopping centre again. 


I saw these. Damn~ I loved it so much.


The new bridge that linked to the opposite building.  (office building)
We sampat go walk at the new bridge. :O

This cute little dog named Mini. His parents left him at my aunt's shop for a while.
She is just like a cry baby. She cried non-stop at my aunt's shop. 
Sniffing with his tears. Poor him but I please poor me more.>.< 
When I tried to play with this doggie I injured myself. 
LOOK! This made by my carelessness.

:( Pain. I accidentally bang on the door.

 Look at the crazy eye of mine with eye liner.
My aunt drew it on my eye while she and my mom laughing at my eyes.  ==


This is a crazy chicken in the oven. LOOK! 
Taken by me, the siao zha bo of the day. BWAHAHA

Thanks for spending your 10seconds on watching this. 
Ciaoz~

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: Yo hoho