6:13 AM November 23, 2011
Lazy post.
Disappointed, jealousy,sad, miserable, lonely, bored and so on. Yeap! There is no positive feelings in me right now. I really do not know how can I survive with that. I started to feel very lonely when I sees those couples. What can I do? Trying to be tough. Be strong. Acting nothing in front of people. All these are fake. Instead of these I really don't know what can I do. Tell my parents? Of course not. Later they talk more and more I will cry instead. Life is so freaking tough.
Exam is around the corner. I m thinking what shall I do after my exams because I have almost a month holiday. I will sure be thinking a lot of stuffs. Later back to square one again. I decided to practice piano for that holidays but it will not stop me from thinking so much. Find a job? No transport. I do not know. For now I m not worry about the exam at all. I m worrying about the days at home. Damn.


I always draw smiley when I m sad or crying but no help at all. It doesn't makes me feel better.

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: Yo hoho